Comprehensive VR System
PTSD, Phobias, Addictions, Anxiety Management
Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy (VR) has multiple functionalities that make it possible the multisensory exposure (visual, auditory, kinesthetic, and olfactory) to environments that feel “as if they were real.” VR increases the patient’s adherence and tolerability to therapy without the financial and time constraints of the real world. Excellent therapeutic results are reached in a short period.
Virtually Better (VBI)has been a world leader for over 20 years in developing innovative technology solutions such as Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy for Specific Phobias, Alcohol and Tobacco Addiction, PTSD, Anxiety Management Techniques and Mindfulness.
ID Therapy Bespoke Treatment Center is the only Virtually Better, Inc®, USA. representative in Romania
Comprehensive Virtual Reality Therapy System contains four suites:
Advantages of using the Virtual Reality Program -Bravemind
- Exposure to virtual environments in Iran and Afghanistan is an alternative with similar results and lower costs than in vivo exposure in combat theaters
- Virtual reality exposure helps the patient access the trauma and heal it in a shorter period
- The psychologist can adapt each scenario from a visual, auditory, olfactory, and kinesthetic point of view to the traumatic experience of the treated person, respectively: explosions, gunfire, bombs, the smell of gunpowder, military convoys, civilians or wounded soldiers, helicopter noise, etc.
- Visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory immersion
ID Therapy Bespoke Treatment Center is the only representative in Romania of Virtually Better, Inc®, USA.
- VR Ready Computer system
- VR 3D head mountain display
- Two monitors
- Virtual Reality vibrotactile chair
- Scent machine
- VR Joystick
- All necessary cabling and peripheral cables
- Rack type of metal box